5 Visuals to Overcome Limiting Beliefs
Obstacles, limiting beliefs, overthinking..
Hello beautiful people, I am thrilled to announce the launch of my new series, Visual Wednesday! Every week, I will be sharing the most eye-catching and viral visuals from around the world. These visuals will come in the form of minimal visuals and beautiful artwork. My goal is to bring you the best of the web and to inspire creativity and new ideas. So join me every Wednesday for a journey through the world of visual art — you won’t want to miss it! (subscribe to my newsletter: escaping the matrix)
- Limiting beliefs can be a major obstacle when it comes to achieving our goals and realizing our full potential. But the good thing is, the obstacle in the way becomes the way (see the next visual)
2. The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.
3. Don’t overthink your new project. Use A-B-Z Framework from Shaan Puri.
4. What do you want your headstone to say about you when your life has come to an end? Let that be your guide, the compass that determines your action.
5. All problems, no matter how daunting they may appear in our imaginations, are ultimately far less daunting in reality. Don’t let your fears hold you back.
That’s it for today. I hope you enjoyed the visuals and found them to be inspiring and thought-provoking. Please let me know which one is your favorite and resonates with you the most. And, if you found the visuals truly impactful, I urge you to share them with your friends and family. Thank you for taking the time to read the newsletter and for your support. I hope you have an amazing day and make the most of it.
Want this blog in your email? Then subscribe to my newsletter: escaping the matrix